Thursday, May 6, 2010


Today I decided to change.. the language of my blog. With all do respect, I thought about my many friends who are not Norwegians. And this should be for them also, to the ones who were my first introduction to this country. And to all of you, I´m not going to translate old posts. Consider this your first lesson in MY language . Now that I have learned yours ;)
This blog is about how I see the country of Brasil, through my experiences as a student in São Paulo. I am hear to absorb the most important part of the brasilian culture, as I see it, the music.
So Brasil through the eyes of a Norwegian, hens the name of the blog. I guess you all know what havaianas are. For those of you who live in warm places , Lusekofte is some kind of a wool cardigan , that is very typical in in my country, good for when it`s like 30 bellow zero. Here is a fine example. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment