Saturday, July 3, 2010

And they returned

And then they returned , the vuvuzelas, the fireworks, the cheering every time Germany scored a goal against Argentina today. As I am watching the game in my house, and as my brasilian esposa by my side says, it has nothing to with the fact that they like Germany, and all to do with the fact that they want their neighbor country to suffer!
Both times played well, Germany was better, but I have to admit that to their cold and strategic way of playing this game I prefer the passionate and artistic manors of Latin football any day of the week. Pobre Maradona , hijo de Dios.
I'm gonna make my self a fresh pot of Brasilian coffee, return to the sofa and cheer for Spain in the next game!

1 comment:

  1. I almost thought we were like Mick Jagger, supporting teams that were about to say goodbye, but maybe with Spain we score!
    My german ancestors have to forgive me, but in football we want passion! yeah <3

    ReplyDelete